Diploma in International Professional Culinary Arts is a recently introduced course targeted to those students who wish to pursue their career in Culinary Arts/Food Production. The course is aimed at developing a hands-on experience in culinary arts leading to a career as Professional Chef.
- Two-Year Professional Diploma Course to introduce and develop culinary skills.
- Triple Certificate from American Hospitality Academy (AHA)-USA, Silver Mountain & CTEVT.
- Internship guaranteed in Nepal & India
- Job placement Assistance.
- Free internship Placement
SEE appeared Students can apply.
Note: Students who have failed in SEE but have passed the internal examination of the 10th grade can apply.
Students must visit the school or school website to get an application form for admission. Online admission forms can be sent via email. Students are further required to sit for a written examination followed by one interview.
The professional culinary skills will lead on to provide the students with ample job opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nepal and abroad.
Students will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge through many subjects in the first, second, and third semesters. In the fourth semester they will be placed for internships either in India or Nepal.