Islington College, a pioneer in Business and Information Technology education in Nepal announces admission open in the following bachelor level program:
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networking and IT Security
- BSc (Hons) Multimedia Technologies
- BSc (Hons) Mobile Application Development
- BSc (Hons) Computing with Artificial Intelligence
- BBA with Specialization in International Business
- BBA with Specialization in Digital Business Management
- BBA with Specialization in Advertising and Marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance
- BBA with Specialisation in Events and Tourism Management
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks > 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for english can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognised English Tests:
For Level 4 or Year 1 BBA/BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students not meeting the aforementioned criteria will have to pursue University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one year academic programme of London Metropolitan University (LMU) designed to fulfill undergraduate admission requirements.
- Pioneer in international education in Nepal since 1996.
- Part of ING Group that houses state-of-the-art organisations in a variety of industries which include Tech, Education and successfully building a large network of international college network in Nepal.
- Affiliation with London Metropolitan University which has a long history with educational roots dating back to 1848.
- Unique teaching methodology with internationally applied teaching approach, L-T-W (Lecture, Tutorial, and Workshop).
- Updated curriculum that is designed to help students implement their knowledge to practical situations.
- National and international industry exposure for experiential learning.
- Academic partnership with industry certified education programs from top cybersecurity/networking companies like paloalto and Cisco.
- Most sophisticated and modern infrastructure in the entirety of Nepal with a facility that is ever improving along with international standards.
- Partnership with more than 120 reputed companies enhancing work-related-learning.