This course will give you hands-on experience in modern advertising, marketing communications, and public relations while also preparing you for a profession. It provides a foundation in creative advertisement development, brand management, public relations, media management, and worldwide marketing by combining theoretical and practical expertise.
- International standard L-T-W (Lecture, Tutorial, and Workshop) approach in teaching that provides students with practical experience beyond the classroom.
- The updated curriculum to equip students with the ability to transfer their knowledge to use.
- Exposure to industry's working through experiential learning as well as workshops and lecture sessions by global and local experts in the sector.
- Exposure to the international industry through field-based visits.
- Modern and practical education-based college dedicated to quality academic performance and student experience.
- Long Experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Partnership with established international universities and institutions from UK and Singapore.
- Contribution to society locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Learning experience beyond textbooks and classrooms
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks > 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognized English Tests:
For Level 4 or Year 1 BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students not meeting the aforementioned criteria will have to pursue University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one-year academic program of London Metropolitan University (LMU) designed to fulfill undergraduate admission requirements.
|Principles of Management||Credits: 15|
|Business Law and Ethics||Credits: 15|
|Understanding and Managing Data||Credits: 15|
|Principles of Marketing||Credits: 15|
|Managing People in Organisations||Credits: 15|
|Financial Accounting||Credits: 15|
|Understanding the Business and Economic Environment||Credits: 15|
|Learning Through Organisations||Credits: 15|
|Leading Innovation and Entrepreneurship||Credits: 30|
|Problem Solving: Methods and Analysis||Credits: 15|
|Talent Resourcing and Development||Credits: 15|
|Business Writing and Effective Communication||Credits: 15|
|Organisation Design and Management||Credits: 15|
|Leading, Managing, and Developing People||Credits: 15|
|Effective Project Management||Credits: 15|
|Achieve Your Potential||Credits: 15|
|Personal Finance||Credits: 15|
|Advertisements: Theory, Process and Practice||Credits: 30|
|Managing Brands||Credits: 15|
|Creative Advertising and Copywriting||Credits: 15|
|Managing Customer PR and Media Relations||Credits: 15|
|International Marketing and Sales in the Digital Era||Credits: 15|
|Learning through Work 2||Credits: 15|
|Creating a Winning Business 2||Credits: 15|
|Developing Breakthrough Leadership Skills||Credits: 15|
|Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability||Credits: 15|