King's College located at Babar Mahal, Bijuli Bazar, Kathmandu announces admission open for the following programs:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA),
- BBA Digital Marketing, BBA Applied Arts and Design,
- BBA Investment and Economics and
- Bachelor of Science Information Technology (BSIT) Data Science.
Affiliated with Westcliff University, the US, King's College offers opportunities to add value to life through quality education and significant real-life exposure.
Students who have completed Grade 12 or equivalent level with a minimum 2.0 GPA/CGPA may apply for the programs.
Interested students should submit the application form or apply online with the following documents:
- Transcripts and Certificates of Grade 12 or equivalent examinations.
- Identification Document (Citizenship/Passport/Driving Licence)
- Soft copy of Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Passport-sized photographs
Click here to apply online for BBA programs of King's College
The entrance exam consists of an Analytical Essay.
Entrance exam dates will be notified later.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Admission will be provided to a limited number of students based on the results of an entrance examination, SOP, and interview.
King's College provides various types of scholarship's for deserving students namely:
- Merit/Performance-Based Scholarship
- Need-Based Scholarship
- Community Leadership Scholarship
- King’s Public Service Scholarship
- King’s Inclusiveness Scholarship
- Corporate Scholarship
Babar Mahal, Bijuli Bazar, Kathmandu
Phone: 977-1-4224520, +977-1-4224574
- private Institution
- 01-5325909 | 01-5324520 | 015324574
- [email protected]