Westcliff University's BSIT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) program is an interdisciplinary curriculum that provides students with avenues to professions in the rapidly increasing sector of information technology. The curriculum focuses on using technology to solve business problems and create new opportunities. Students who complete this program will learn how to use data analysis and information technology to address business problems. The BSIT degree at Westcliff University is designed to generate graduates who can analyze data and solve business challenges using information technology.
What does the course entail?
Programming, Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Machine Learning Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Critical Thinking, and more.
Expected educational outcomes:
- Get acquainted with and Evaluate existing as well as emerging technologies.
- To create user-friendly interfaces, identify and collect user requirements.
- Apply, configure, and manage IT technologies.
- Data utilization skills to help businesses grow sustainably.
- Access the impact of information technology on organizations, individuals as well as the environment.
- Apply IT concepts and strategies to solve real-world problems.
- Enhanced research skills in IT and related fields.
High School/+2/A-Level or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized board of Nepal or from any other board across the globe recognized by HSEB board of Nepal. For A level students, 3.5 credit hours is required.
To apply for BSIT (Data Science), anyone