BSc (Hons) Mobile Application Development is an expertly crafted course that teaches you how to develop software applications for mobile devices, as well as areas like computer programming and databases, Application Development for iOS and Android-based mobile devices, Cloud computing, and Internet of Things for concurrent data assembly and processing, Interaction Design for integrating a seamless user experience, and Agile Software Engineering techniques for managing software projects.
- The comprehensive curriculum focuses on professional and personal growth, prepares students to compete and succeed in their careers.
- Students have a better possibility of gaining better career possibilities with Islington's University partner, London Metropolitan University, as well as instructional methodologies.
- Students can keep up with and compete in the top global organizations thanks to the extensive alumni network and foreign degrees and experience.
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks must be greater 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English language requirements will have to take one of the following internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score above 47.
For Level 4 or Year 1 BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students who do not meet the above requirements will be required to enroll in a University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one-year academic program at London Metropolitan University (LMU) aimed to help students meet the prerequisites for undergraduate entrance.
|Introduction to Information Systems||15|
|Fundamentals of Computing||15|
|Logic and Problem Solving||30|
|Digital Design and Image-Making||30|
|Data Structure and Specialist Programming||30|
|Android Application Design and Development||30|
|Cloud Computing and Internet of Things||15|
|Work-Related Learning II||15|
|Mobile Trends and Applications||15|
|Application Development for iOS||15|