The course has been constructed in accordance with the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education's subject benchmark statement for Accounting (2019). Its goal is to provide a program that focuses on accounting and finance and how they relate to the corporate world. The course lays the conceptual groundwork for a professional or managerial career by assisting you in analyzing contemporary accounting and finance difficulties in a quickly changing company environment.
- The comprehensive curriculum focuses on professional and personal growth, prepares students to compete and succeed in their careers.
- Students have a better possibility of gaining better career possibilities with Islington's University partner, London Metropolitan University, as well as instructional methodologies.
- Students can keep up with and compete in the top global organizations thanks to the extensive alumni network and foreign degrees and experience.
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks must be greater than 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English language requirements will have to take one of the following internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score above 47.
For Level 4 or Year 1 BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students who do not meet the above requirements will be required to enroll in a University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one-year academic program at London Metropolitan University (LMU) aimed to help students meet the prerequisites for undergraduate entrance.
|Management Information System||15|
|Business Law and Ethics||15|
|Introduction to Financial Markets and Institutions||15|
|Management Accounting Fundamentals||15|
|Dara Science, Research and Analysis||15|
|Learning Through Organisations||15|
|Understanding the Business and Economic Environment||15|
|Company and Employment Law||15|
|Principles of Finance||15|
|Problem Solving: Methods and Analysis||15|
|Audit and Internal Control||15|
|Advanced Financial Reporting||15|
|Advanced Management Accounting||15|
|Accounting Theory and Regulations||15|
|Audit and Assurance Services||15|