This course is based on the most up-to-date cyber security and networking principles. The curriculum prepares you to work as a telecommunications and computer networking specialist, with a focus on network security. The CISCO-based program stresses networking fundamentals, switching and routing principles, and wireless elements, as well as an understanding of enterprise-level security solutions. The AWS platform is used in the cloud computing course. You will be introduced to networks, the principles of cyber security, ethical hacking, and the related professional issues, ethics, and computer law in order to provide a firm foundation in the field of cyber security.
- The comprehensive curriculum focuses on professional and personal growth, prepares students to compete and succeed in their careers.
- Students have a better possibility of gaining better career possibilities with Islington's University partner, London Metropolitan University, as well as instructional methodologies.
- Students can keep up with and compete in the top global organizations thanks to the extensive alumni network and foreign degrees and experience.
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
English NEB XII Marks must be greater than 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English language requirements will have to take one of the following internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score above 47.
For Level 4 or Year 1 BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students who do not meet the above requirements will be required to enroll in a University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one-year academic program at London Metropolitan University (LMU) aimed to help students meet the prerequisites for undergraduate entrance.
|Introduction to Information Systems||15|
|Introduction to Networks||30|
|Fundamentals of Computing||15|
|Cyber Security Fundamentals||30|
|Switching Routing and Wireless Essentials||30|
|Security in Computing||30|
|Cloud Computing and Internet of Things||15|
|Risk, Crisis, and Security Management||15|
|Professional Issues, Ethics, and Computer Law||15|
|Enterprise NEtworking Security and Automation||30|
|Work-Related Learning II||15|
|Digital Investigation and E-Discovery||30|