Get notified when enrollment starts?
This specialization focuses on gaining a thorough understanding of the many stages of the company management process, from concept development to strategy conceptualization and analysis.
The programs cover themes such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Digital Business Management, and Digital Marketing, as well as the necessary skills and talents for the digitalization of enterprises.
- International standard L-T-W (Lecture, Tutorial, and Workshop) approach in teaching that provides students with practical experience beyond the classroom.
- The updated curriculum to equip students with the ability to transfer their knowledge to use.
- Exposure to industry's working through experiential learning as well as workshops and lecture sessions by global and local experts in the sector.
- Exposure to the international industry through field-based visits.
- Modern and practical education-based college dedicated to quality academic performance and student experience.
- Long Experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Partnership with established international universities and institutions from UK and Singapore.
- Contribution to society locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Learning experience beyond textbooks and classrooms
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks > 60% or 2.4 GPA
|Principles of Management||Credits: 15|
|Business Law and Ethics||Credits: 15|
|Understanding and Managing Data||Credits: 15|
|Principles of Marketing||Credits: 15|
|Managing People in Organisations||Credits: 15|
|Financial Accounting||Credits: 15|
|Understanding the Business and Economic Environment||Credits: 15|
|Learning Through Organisations||Credits: 15|
|Leading Innovation and Entrepreneurship||Credits: 30|
|Problem Solving: Methods and Analysis||Credits: 15|
|Talent Resourcing and Development||Credits: 15|
|Business Writing and Effective Communication||Credits: 15|
|Organisation Design and Management||Credits: 15|
|Leading, Managing and Developing People||Credits: 15|
|Effective Project Management||Credits: 15|
|Achieve Your Potential||Credits: 15|
|Personal Finance||Credits: 15|
|Use of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Business||Credits: 15|
|Emerging Technology in Digital Business Management||Credits: 15|
|Digital and Social Media Marketing||Credits: 15|
|Applied Information Technology for Professional Practice||Credits: 15|
|Digital Marketing Trends and Practice||Credits: 15|
|International Marketing and Sales in the Digital Era||Credits: 15|
|Learning through Work 2||Credits: 15|
|Creating a Winning Business 2||Credits: 15|
|Developing Breakthrough Leadership Skills||Credits: 15|
|Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability||Credits: 15|