The focus of the course is on the concept of artworks, 2D/3D character models, animations, texturing, visual effects (VFX), rendering, web and mobile design, and sound and music production. The course aims to equip you with employment options in the multimedia business as well as professional experience in a variety of jobs such as concept artist, technical artist, graphics designer, character animator, environment artist, VFX artist, and so on.
- The comprehensive curriculum focuses on professional and personal growth, prepares students to compete and succeed in their careers.
- Students have a better possibility of gaining better career possibilities with Islington's University partner, London Metropolitan University, as well as instructional methodologies.
- Students can keep up with and compete in the top global organizations thanks to the extensive alumni network and foreign degrees and experience.
NEB +2 overall aggregate of 2.2 CGPA (55%) or above with each subject (theory and practical) grade D+ or above, and SEE Mathematics score of C+ (50%) or above
For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above
English NEB XII Marks > 60% or 2.4 GPA
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English language requirements will have to take one of the following internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score above 47.
For Level 4 or Year 1 BIT
Pass in General Paper or English Language or IELTS 6 or PTE 53
Students who do not meet the above requirements will be required to enroll in a University Foundation Course (UFC). UFC is a one-year academic program at London Metropolitan University (LMU) aimed to help students meet the prerequisites for undergraduate entrance.
|Introduction to Information Systems||15|
|Fundamentals of Computing||15|
|Introduction to Drawing and Animation||30|
|Digital Design and Image-Making||30|
|Moving Image and VFX||30|
|Advance 3D Modeling and Animation||30|
|Modeling and Texturing||30|
|Designing for Web and Mobile||30|
|Digital Media Project||30|
|Project Research and Planning||15|
|Visual Effects for Computer Graphics and Games||30|
|Work-Related Learning II||15|
|Sound Design and Music Production||30|