ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the largest and fastest growing international accountancy body, with over 428,000 students and members spread throughout 172 countries world-wide.
The ACCA qualification is awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the global body for professional accountants. It is the ideal study route for students who are looking to pursue a rewarding career in accountancy, management and finance.
The qualification is designed to teach students the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values that will give them the opportunity to build a successful career across any sector.
There are many accountancy bodies that offer accountancy qualifications around the world. Here is a summary of why you should choose ACCA:
Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 162,000 members and 428,000 students in 173 countries.
- ACCA has 91 offices and centres globally all offering localised support.
- ACCA qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- ACCA offer local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and we have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
Respected by employers
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence.
- 8,500 approved employers globally
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
Putting you in charge of your studies and career
- You can study full-time or part-time around work. You can choose to self-study or study with a tuition provider. You can progress at your own pace and start at the right level for you.
- Once you qualify with ACCA you can gain exemption from parts of other academic qualifications, making it quicker for you to complete them.
- Having both financial and management accounting skills means that you can move between roles, industries and sectors.
- ACCA provides you with the core knowledge in all areas of accountancy to ensure you have the complete skillset required of a finance professional, and so that you can choose the right finance role for you in any industry.
Read More- WHY I should choose ACCA
Applied Knowledge Level/ FIA
10+2/ SEE(A-C) ( in five separate subjects including mathematics and English), +2 at GCE/ VCE A level( Grades A-E)Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five subjects, including English and mathematics.
Applied Skills Level:
FIA/ACCA Applied Knowledge level papers passed or exempted.
Strategic Professional Level:
ACCA applied knowledge and applied skills level papers passed or exempted
Upon completion of the ACCA qualification, students can get job opportunities in a number of fields including: auditing, tax consulting, financial control, management accountancy, business analysis and entrepreneurship in any sector, in any company, worldwide. The professional qualifications allows to work for MNC’s, NGO &INGO, Banking & Financial Institutions, Private entity and Government entity.
If there is a plan to go abroad after completion of ACCA then Big 4 companies like Price Water Coopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (EY), KPMG, Goldman Sachs, J.P Morgan will give employment at an attractive salary package.
Any students willing to stay back in Nepal, can approach for employment in Chaudhary Groups (CG), Agni Groups, United Nations (UN), Khetan Group, Goyal Groups, VSO Nepal, Hellen Keller (HK), Save the Children and more.
ACCA Fundamentals Papers
|F1||Business and Technology|
|F4||Corporate and Business Law|
|Audit and Assurance|
ACCA Professionals Papers
|P1||Strategic Business Leader|
|P2||Strategic Business Reporting|
|OPTIONS (ANY TWO)|
|P4||Advanced Financial Management|
|Advanced Performance Management|
|Advanced Audit and Assurance|