NCA College of Management is located at Anup Marga, Min Bhawan, Kathmandu. It is Nepal's top ACCA and Management college which is student oriented rather than result oriented. The college is the official partner of ACCA Global and is the first ACCA college of Nepal since 2004. NCA College of Management was established by a team of visionary educationist with the objective to promote the professional course.
Besides, ACCA, NCA College of Management offers other value-added programs i.e. Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS), in association with Kathmandu Merryland College, Tribhuvan University (TU), International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), and Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR).
The college is a private educational institution dedicated to preparing students for a much more rewarding career. It has a panel of tutors holding the industrial experience and professional qualifications. The teaching methodology at NCA College of Management includes advanced technology, streamlined learning material, gold medalist faculty and structured programs determined to generate valuable education to students. Every exam preparation courses is framed under a centric approach, where individuals get to experience a combination of lectures, exam preparatory sessions, and revision classes.
NCA College of Management seeks to grasp the ability of awaiting future trends by precisely deriving the existing facts, and infusing them to the current education system.
NCA’s sole mission is to produce global leaders in the profession by:
- Inspiring passion and empowering them with knowledge & supportive learning environment
- Providing opportunities to openly access people of ability
- Delivering innovative and career- centric programs
- Offering the right combination of practical on-hand experience, academic experience and educating ambitious people to take career advances
- Supporting highest ethical, professional standards and governance
- Developing professionally enriched candidates who are instrumental in fueling economic growth
- Fostering comprehensive and enriching extra-curricular activities programs
- Increasing career development supports for staff, students and faculty through career exploration
- Collaborating with Financial Institutions for internship and job placements
- Conducting student development programs and services