Nepalaya College, situated in the bustling area of Ganeshman Singh Path, Kalanki, Nagarjun, Kathmandu, is officially affiliated with both Tribhuvan University and the National Examination Board. The college offers a comprehensive range of educational programs, including Plus Two, Bachelors, and Masters programs, catering to the diverse academic needs of students.
- Fully-equipped library,
- Transportation Facilities,
- Computer Lab.
Reasons to Join Nepalaya College
Nepalaya College also has a slew of supporting evidence that, in the actual sense, demonstrates why one should enroll at Nepalaya.
- To be who you are
- To study what you love
- For personal care
- For individual counseling
- To experience research-based learning
- To feel the family environment
- To assure after study placement support
- Affordable fee structure
- Easy accessible
- Range of scholarships for deserving
- Skill-based programs
- Pais-internship opportunity
- Availability of Credit Transfer
- Fully IT-enabled college with effective virtual classes
To get admission at Nepalaya’s higher secondary programs, each student:
- Students securing minimum C+ & C grade in SEE examination or equivalent in English, Science and Math are eligible to get admission in Science and Management. and minimum D+ grade is required to get admission in Humanities & Law respectively in higher secondary level.
- Students must secure minimum C+ grade in the higher secondary level (NEB affiliate) or minimum B grade if they are from other boards to enroll in the Bachelor level programs.
- Students must secure minimum grade C+ in under graduate level to get admission in graduate / master level programs.
In addition, students must pass the entrance examination and interview conducted by the college at the time of admission for the finalization of the admission process. The college is running its programs both in morning and day shifts.
On-Campus Application Submission
- Obtain or download an application for admission.
- Fill it out completely with accurate information.
- Bring duplicates of any required papers.
- Fill up an application and submit it to the admissions officer.
Online Application Submission
- Read all of the guidelines on the admissions website before submitting your application.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately.
- Please upload all required documentation.
- Fill out an online application.
- Wait for the interview confirmation email from the admissions office.
- Total - 150 scholarships
- up to FULL SCHOLARSHIP for A+, A
- Based on SEE GPA & Entrance Score
NEB Referral Scholarships
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP*
- Total - 50 scholarships
- up to FULL SCHOLARSHIP for school topper
- Total - 50 scholarships
- up to FULL SCHOLARSHIP