Makwanpur Multiple Campus has well equipped computer and science laboratories. There are separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There is a computer lab with sufficient computers and it also has the facility of Internet to it is also being used as E-library.
The campus has a separate library building with sufficient text and reference books. There are sufficient national and international magazines. The campus has an automated inverter as emergency power backup.
The campus does not have the facility of hostel accommodation at present. But it has been planning to provide this facility through financial assistance of the Indian Embassy.
For BA, BBM and B.Ed programs:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with at least D+ Grade in all subjects from a recognized board.
For B.Sc Physics:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 'C' Grade from a recognized board.
- Students must pass the entrance exam conducted by the University.
For MA and MBS programs:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University;
- Candidates must have passed the entrance examination conducted by the University.
For 10+2 programs:
- Candidates must have completed SEE or equivalent.
Makwanpur Multiple Campus allocates five percent of annual campus budget for scholarship of students in different titles to give scholarship to the diligent students who obtain good results in the internal examinations. The students unwilling to participate in internal examinations are excluded from the process of getting any kind of scholarship given by the college. They are motivated with internal as well as external feed backs to participate in internal examinations.
The students from poor and backward community also get financial support through scholarship. They are also strongly recommended for various financial aids offered by the government and other national and international organizations. On the basis of such recommendation, many students have got scholarship from government and nongovernmental organizations.