Global College International (GCI) is a centre for world-class education in management and it aims to transform each graduate with skill competence, ability, willingness and professional maturity to face the challenges and also to take benefit of the opportunities of globally competitive business environment.
GCI has an aim to be known as one of the most referred institutions in management education, research, institutional innovation and development, and more importantly, professional development to meet the ever-increasing needs of business communities, development agencies and social and public sector organizations.
Our all efforts and system processes are, and will always remain focused on, to develop good to great thinkers, business and social entrepreneurs, responsible and capable managers, and ultimately good human beings through our market-friendly, accessible, flexible, innovative, industry-aligned and internationally recognized academic programs, research and innovation initiatives, and professional development programs in the field of management, keeping in view the professional and entrepreneurial needs of all sectors in the global context.
As the Nepal country campus of Shinawatra University, Thailand, the main objective of Global College International (GCI) is to impart universal management education on a solid platform of learning through research-based practices to prepare each graduate a competent professional, ready to face the challenges of the world of business and other sectoral governance in a more dynamic environment posing multiple realities.
In this respect, our overall effort is specifically focused to --
1. develop the management graduates with sound knowledge, skill competence and value system along with leadership qualities for positive transformation,
2. mentor the graduates with truthful exposure to develop, test and implement various tools and techniques of business management in a more pragmatic way for all type of decision rationalization,
3. expose graduates with knowhow and development opportunities to create and promote new initiatives in venture, governance and social development,
4. serve with various research and innovation solutions to the business community, government departments, development projects, development agencies, and other national and international agencies,
5. provide with internationally acclaimed, short-term and long-term programs on professional and institutional development, and
6. promote the ethical institutional practices with a collective sense of innovation, social responsiveness and systems compliance.
Read Reviews, Write Review
Message from Dr. Karan Singh Thagunna, PhD
Dear guardians and aspiring students, we are a college driven by a motto ‘Bringing the best together’ for future managers, lawyers, doctors, engineers, scientists and social entrepreneur. Taking your trust as the guiding principle, we strive for academic excellence to meet your aspirations.
Choosing a college where you continue your education is a major decision and I believe Uniglobe will be your choice that you will never regret if you are ambitious and determined to succeed. We are committed to making Uniglobe a ‘Centre of Academic Excellence’. We are working very hard to make this happen by making use of the advanced technologies and strategies in science, management and humanities education and thereby equipping the students to deal with the challenges in life successfully and to prepare them for their prosperous future.
We have added a new standard in the teaching learning practices to cater the global as well as local needs. Among the many colleges in the country, Uniglobe has been unique with innovative pedagogical practices in imparting quality education leading to diverse future prospects. I pledge to fulfil the dream of young minds and to prepare them in building the society and the nation with ever craved sense of honesty, integrity and ethical decency that an organization must hold in a true sense. I am sure that you will appreciate the dynamic and caring culture and academic benchmarks at Uniglobe. I warmly welcome you to visit Uniglobe and take time to interact with us. I invite all educational enthusiasts to explore what we have to offer you for the best.
Dr. Karan Singh Thagunna
In today’s dynamic global society, it is imperative that young people must be well exposed to pluralism in respect with diverse values, cultures and traditions. In this respect, we, at Global College International, strive to differ from traditional academic institutions and practices as we encourage our teaching-learning community to be tangibly different from others. Here are a few of such differences: