Reviews, Write Review
Global College International (GCI) is a centre for world-class education in management and it aims to transform each graduate with skill competence, ability, willingness and professional maturity to face the challenges and also to take benefit of the opportunities of globally competitive business environment.
GCI has an aim to be known as one of the most referred institutions in management education, research, institutional innovation and development, and more importantly, professional development to meet the ever-increasing needs of business communities, development agencies and social and public sector organizations.
Our all efforts and system processes are, and will always remain focused on, to develop good to great thinkers, business and social entrepreneurs, responsible and capable managers, and ultimately good human beings through our market-friendly, accessible, flexible, innovative, industry-aligned and internationally recognized academic programs, research and innovation initiatives, and professional development programs in the field of management, keeping in view the professional and entrepreneurial needs of all sectors in the global context.
As the Nepal country campus of Shinawatra University, Thailand, the main objective of Global College International (GCI) is to impart universal management education on a solid platform of learning through research-based practices to prepare each graduate a competent professional, ready to face the challenges of the world of business and other sectoral governance in a more dynamic environment posing multiple realities.
In this respect, our overall effort is specifically focused to --
1. develop the management graduates with sound knowledge, skill competence and value system along with leadership qualities for positive transformation,
2. mentor the graduates with truthful exposure to develop, test and implement various tools and techniques of business management in a more pragmatic way for all type of decision rationalization,
3. expose graduates with knowhow and development opportunities to create and promote new initiatives in venture, governance and social development,
4. serve with various research and innovation solutions to the business community, government departments, development projects, development agencies, and other national and international agencies,
5. provide with internationally acclaimed, short-term and long-term programs on professional and institutional development, and
6. promote the ethical institutional practices with a collective sense of innovation, social responsiveness and systems compliance.
In today’s dynamic global society, it is imperative that young people must be well exposed to pluralism in respect with diverse values, cultures and traditions. In this respect, we, at Global College International, strive to differ from traditional academic institutions and practices as we encourage our teaching-learning community to be tangibly different from others. Here are a few of such differences:
Kamaladi, Ganeshthan Kathmandu