In today’s dynamic global society, it is imperative that young people must be well exposed to pluralism in respect with diverse values, cultures and traditions. In this respect, we, at Global College International, strive to differ from traditional academic institutions and practices as we encourage our teaching-learning community to be tangibly different from others. Here are a few of such differences:
- We try to nurture with the probing spirit among the learners as a positive means of learning for transformation of the multi-dimensional personality for a more responsible and successful professional life ahead.
- We inculcate the responsibility of learning on themselves -- individually and with their peer groups. For this, we have a culture of orienting and encouraging the graduates for continuous learning to realize the significance of business management issues at national and international level.
- We reinforce on our graduates to go for an experiential learning system backed up by adequate research and innovation and exposure for professional development initiatives, while undergoing their formal education with us.
- We develop real and concurrent cases to expose our graduates in various analyses and facilitate them to develop their managerial and entrepreneurial skills, more pragmatically by replacing intuition with research-based evidences.
- Mostly, our eminent faculty members are not just academicians; they are the rated experts in respective field who encourage the learners to move beyond their comfort zones and visualize and commence acting beyond the common expectations.
- Mid-West University
- Established 2009 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4465186 | 01-4488410