CIST College has been established under the umbrella of Central Institute of Science and Technology with an affiliation from Pokhara University. The College is run by professionals who have extensive national and international experience in their fields. CIST College is well equipped with modern laboratories and highly qualified faculty.
CIST College fosters a learning environment with real-world implications with an aim to prepare students to excel in dynamic global environment. By integrating theory and practice, we will help students develop knowledge and skill that will open the door for brighter future. Backed by our strong faculties and staffs, we strive for excellence by providing professional ethical education.
To become a centre of research and academic excellence in the fields of health, science & technology, and management.
To provide high quality education in par with international standards to students of all background thus producing high skilled manpower in fields of health, science & technology, and management with an ultimate aim to contribute towards the nation building.
- To produce basic, mid and upper level competent human resources in the field of health, science & technology, and management.
- To execute conducts related to the development of health, science & technology, and management at national and international context.
- To provide health, science & technology, and management related services to public and private sectors.
- To establish a network with reputed national and international academic agencies / institutions to create a platform for future development of the students.
- To nurture students into becoming ethical and responsible mangers, entrepreneurs and professionals at national and international level with excellent leadership qualities and sound management knowledge, skills and values.
- To foster an environment of creativity, innovation and effective team building to get the best out of the students.
- To inspire continuous improvement through continuing education, faculty development programs, consultation and research.