- Well facilitated infrastructure
- Experienced and professional faculty members
- Individual caring
- Internship and placement assistance
- Kumarijob.com as a placement partner
- Antarprerana as business incubation partner
- Public service commission exam preparation classes
- Other soft skills development programs and Value-added activities
- Association with Hospitals, Hotels, Multinational Companies(MNCs), Corporate Houses and Government agencies
- Technology allowedclassrooms
- Free internet access
- Cafeteria with hygienic food
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Hostel with the best accommodation
Eligibility to Apply & Requirements for Admission:-
Students are eligible for admissions in our undergraduate programs if the following prerequisites are fulfilled:
The student must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education from Nepal or Abroad
At least 2.0 CGPA or 45% marks in High School (+2)
Minimum grade “D+” in every subject at 11th and 12th Grade.
The selection process is based on the Entrance Exam followed by Interviews.
Admission Application should include:-
Certified copy of the academic transcript of school level.
Certified copy of the academic transcript of +2 or intermediate level or A Level.
Certified copy of the character certificates of +2 or intermediate level or A Level.
Original migration certificate.
Certified copy of the citizenship certificate.
Note: entrance examination will be conducted individually.
Atharva Business College provides academic scholarships for deserving students based on the academic achievements and considering other factors. We reward our semester toppers with cash prize and gift hampers to boost their morale and encourage them to achieve the excellent results. Our students have appreciated our scholarship and reward schemes.