Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 501,600
Pokhara University, School of Health and Allied Sciences has launched M. Pharm. in Clinical Pharmacy course. This is a two year program.
- B. Pharm or equivalent degree recognized by government of Nepal
- Registered in Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Candidate should score minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be in the merit list
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall:Understanding:Application – 30:50:20
- Duration – 3 hours including one time voluntary toilet break
|1||Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics||20|
|6||Pharmacology and Toxicology||18|
|7||Pharmaceuticals and Jurisprudence||18|