Eligibility for application and admission for M. Pharm. (Clinical Pharmacy)
B. Pharm or equivalent degree as recognized by Pokhara University with CGPA 2.5 out of 4 scale or equivalent relative conversion in case of other grading systems or 55% in percentage system.
Documents to be submitted
- Completely filled and duly signed application form.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of academic documents (mark sheet/transcript, character certificate) for SLC and above, along with migration certificate, council certificate and citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who fail to submit all the documents by the deadline will not be allowed to attendentrance examination.
- Applicant must bring the original copies of academic documents while submitting the application form for verification.
M. Pharm.(Clinical Pharmacy):
- Pharmacology (25%),
- Pharmaceutics (Physical Pharmacy, Dosages Forms and Formulation, Industrial Pharmacy) (25%),
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (25%) and
- Biopharmaceutics and Clinical Pharmacy (25%)
Question pattern and evaluation
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus mentioned above.
- Evaluation will be based solely on entrance scores. If entrance score coincides, percentage score of highest academic qualification will be taken into account.
- The selection criteria of students will be on the basis of merit.
- Admission committee will bear the sole responsibility if any controversies.