- Fee:NPR 888,250
Pokhara University, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Health and Allied Sciences launched Master of Public Health (MPH) program in 2073 BS. Currently there are two specialization, Health Promotion Education & Health Service Management. Total quota for the enrollment is 14 (each specialization has 6 paying seats and one scholarship seat).
- MBBS, BDS, BPH, BN/BNS/BSc. Nursing, B.Sc MLT/BMLT, BAMS, B.Pharmacy, B.Optometry, B.V.Sc. BASLP or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered either in Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Health Professional Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Ayurveda Council or Nepal Veterinary Council.
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with multiple-choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application- 30:50:20
- Duration- 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|3||Health Promotion and Education||20|
|4||Food and Nutrition||20|
|6||Basic Medical Science||8|
|7||Demography and Health Informatics||8|
|8||Public Health and Primary Health||8|
|9||Environmental Health and Occupational Health||8|
|10||Family Health and Reproductive Health||8|
|11||Global Health and International Health||8|
|12||Sociology and Anthropology||8|
|13||Public Health Administration and Management||8|
|14||Health System Management||8|
|15||Project Planning, Development, Implementation and Evaluation||8|
|16||Health Economics and Health Financing||8|