- Fee: NPR 888,250
Master in Public Health (MPH)
The course is intended to fill the gap of quality and access of health facilities between the rural areas and the people of urban areas of Nepal. Patan Hospital under Patan Academy of Health Sciences has been providing all sorts of medical services to the common people at affordable cost and mean while it aims to achieve the goal through the extension of academic activities and education related to Health Science, scientific research and quality health service.
- MBBS, BDS, BPH, BN/BNS/BSc. Nursing, B.Sc MLT/BMLT, BAMS, B.Pharmacy, B.Optometry, B.V.Sc. BASLP or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered either in Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Health Professional Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Ayurveda Council or Nepal Veterinary Council.
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with multiple-choice questions
- Four options (A, B, C, D)
- No of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application- 30:50:20
- Duration- 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|3||Health Promotion and Education||20|
|4||Food and Nutrition||20|
|6||Basic Medical Science||8|
|7||Demography and Health Informatics||8|
|8||Public Health and Primary Health||8|
|9||Environmental Health and Occupational Health||8|
|10||Family Health and Reproductive Health||8|
|11||Global Health and International Health||8|
|12||Sociology and Anthropology||8|
|13||Public Health Administration and Management||8|
|14||Health System Management||8|
|15||Project Planning, Development, Implementation and Evaluation||8|
|16||Health Economics and Health Financing||8|