The founder of the Nobel Academy established Nobel College in 2001 AD as their extension institute to offer a values-based undergraduate education. The College is affiliated to Pokhara University.
The Nobel College is dedicated to providing Nepal's future managers, business owners, IT experts, and medical professionals with a relevant and high-quality education. Nepal must have access to skilled labor that can lead the country successfully into the future in a world that is becoming more complex due to global markets and a rising multi-national culture involving competition at the national, regional, and international levels. This requirement is addressed explicitly by the college's undergraduate-level training programs.
Nobel College boasts goodwill and credibility as an institute of distinction. It is affiliated to Pokhara University and programs offered by the college are BBA, BCIS, BPH, and BHCM.
Several bachelor's degree programs in business administration, computer information systems, nursing, medical laboratory technology, medical biochemistry, medical microbiology, and health care management have been effectively implemented by Nobel College with affiliation to Pokhara University. The number of students accepted into the management and science programs at Nobel College each year is around 480.
The leading universities in Nepal include Nobel College located in an ideal peaceful environment and has strong ties with local and international business establishments.
- Provides a wide range of undergraduate programs managed by a devoted staff.
- A solid foundation of academic excellence and creative teaching.
- Extensive connections with universities and business establishments both inside and outside Nepal.
- Internationally recognized.
- Credits can be transferred to international universities.
- Offers scholarship opportunities to deserving and needy students.