Baneshwor Multiple Campus is located at Shantinagar, Kathmandu. It was established in 1990 AD by a group of social workers, intellectuals, and renowned academicians. The campus has excellent result in various educational programs of both Bachelor’s and Master Degree affiliated to TU for 25 years.
The campus has been successful to achieve over 70% results in +2 programs each year. It aims to keep its impressive record at the same height every year. The success ratio of the campus, in dissemination of good education and opportunity is noteworthy. The objective of the campus is to inspire young individuals to meet their true goals in life.
Baneshwor Multiple Campus is a public campus which is run by teachers and the community. The institution is purely education and welfare based. It is a non-profit institution. Since the inauguration of the campus, it has been able to mobilize active and direct participation of the local people.
The community’s contribution marks important role in operating and developing certain aspects. Baneshwor Campus is offering BA (BSW), B.Ed, BBS, MA Sociology, MA in Anthropology and MBS programs under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University.
Producing qualified, skilled, capable and moral citizen to address the national and international requirement of short-term and long term manpower through quality and practical education for all.
Its mission is to create and provide more accesses to the quality education by means of affordable fees specially for the economically backward and deprived of higher education.
- To create an easy access to the quality and higher education for the students of economically backward parents
- To focus more on producing highly qualified manpower in accordance with the needs of both national and international employment privileges
- To produce and develop the manpower that can compete and work in today’s globalized context
- To provide such a simple but practical education for the students so that they become absolutely able to stand on their own feet to be independent to live the life
- To lay a strong foundation of economic and social development for our nation through mutual partnership for the educational development in today’s context and needs
- To develop the level of education through public participation among the general public