KUSAAT is a 90 minute written entrance exam conducted by KUSOA (Kathmandu University School of Arts) followed by an interview.
KUSAAT is necessary for students trying to apply for programs offered by Kathmandu University School of Arts, National College, Dhumbarahi and St. Xaviers College.
KUSAAT consists of 4 sections.
1. General Knowledge
2. Math (IQ)
All candidates must appear and pass the Kathmandu University School of Arts Admission Test (KUSAAT) for the enrollment in these programs
- Bachelor in Community Development (BCD)
- Bachelor in Development Finance (BDFin)
- Bachelor in Development Studies (BDevS)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (BoSS)
- Bachelor in Psychology (BPsych)
- Bachelor in Media Studies
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Yogic Science and Wellbeing
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Craft and Design
Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 45% or minimum 2.0 GPA in aggregate with minimum D+ in all the subjects.