Some of the salient features of Shaheed Smriti Multiple Campus are:
- Highly qualified, fully motivated, well-experienced lectures in different fields with well furnished classrooms.
- Well facilitated modern library (more than 30,000 books and Economic and Bussiness Journals) with on line library and internet facilities.
- Scholarship to Underpriviledged and Disadvantaged groups.
- Adequate Sports and Extra-Curricular Activites.
- Modern Teaching Aids in Teaching Learning Activities.
- Multimedia and Projectors in the Program hall.
- Classes by the professors from Central Department of Different Faculties.
- Industrial Tours, Group/Community Work, Seminar, Workshops, Orientation.
- Transport Facility.
For M.Ed. programs:
Student with Bachelor’s Degree in Education are eligible for the admission to the Masters Programs. However, they need specific qualification for the admission in different subject. In semester system they have to pass entrance test for admission in different specialization subject.
For BA, B.Ed, and BBS programs:
Students should have secured at least D+ in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
For BBM program:
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this program. Students have to appear for Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) as well.
For MBS program:
The student applying for admission to to MBS course must have successfully completed the BBS programs or a bachelor degree on any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other university recognized by Tribhuvan University. The Faculty of Management (FOM) shall conduct a Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the MBS level.
Shaheed Smriti Multiple Campus (SSMC) offers attractive Scholarship for its students. It offers Gold medals for College top students and full free ship for faculty toppers.