Established in 2010 and affiliated with Purbanchal University, Morgan Engineering & Management College is located at Kanti Marga, Kathmandu in a central location that serves as a milestone in providing professional and technical education. Situated along the Ring Road, the college is easily accessible by public transportation from all corners of Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur. Morgan offers Bachelor's programs in Management and Science and Technology with a focus on providing skill-oriented professional education in Nepal. The college aims to deliver practical and high-quality education with a focus on developing careers in the fields of Management and Engineering.
- To provide job oriented training in the modern value of construction.
- To minimize the problem of unemployment by providing the professional education, so that produced manpower will be engaged in NGO, INGO, local authorities and private sectors.
- To prepare basic infrastructure for further development of professional education in Civil & Electrical Engineering.
- To minimize the fl ow of students for the study of similar education to abroad like Asian countries so as to check currency fl ow to other countries.
- To attract foreign students in Nepal, especially, from India and other Asian countries to collect foreign currency.
- To establish Morgan as a remarkable engineering institution in South Asia within a decade and one of the best Engineering Colleges in Nepal.
- To fulfi ll the growing demand of graduate of Civil, Electrical, Architectural Engineer inside and outside the country for the construction technology, hydropower etc. cannot be neglected in this modern era. These graduates can play vital preamble for improvement of construction technology. In addition they can get employment in foreign countries. Hence, it can generate and earn foreign currency.
- To develop, cooperate long term relationship with national and international educational institutions.
- To provide quality engineering education and research in the frontier engineering areas relevant primarily to the nation.