Madan Bhandari Memorial Academy Nepal (MBMAN) is a Non-Profit Making Non-Governmental Social Organization established in 1993 A.D. in memory of the great visionary leader late Madan Kumar Bhandari. The organization is committed to materializing the vision of leader Bhandari by providing the most possible opportunities of employment to the deprived people in the community, through Formal/Non-formal, Technical Education and Skill-Based Vocational Training, and providing services through Right Based Community Development Program.
Self Reliance and cultured Society
Technology Transfer in Academy Concern; Right Based Program, Our Foundation
The Academy Developed As A Reliable Center For Hope and Trust of The Targeted Community
The Academy Takes Pride In Its Concept And Principle “Right-Holders Are Progressing Towards Improved Living Standards Through Better Technology, Skills And Resource Mobilization”.
- To conduct employment-based technical and vocational skill training,
- To develop skilled technical human resources targeting the national and international markets.
- To build upon the traditional skills and appropriate technology and transformation for productivity and self-employment.
- To support natural resource management and in the development and management of enterprises based on the use of local human resources.
- To undertake studies, research, and publication work in relation to the technical and vocational training organized by the academy, as well as in different public issues and their socio-economic impact.
- To support and facilitate implementation of programs on Human Rights and Right Based Approach for Social Transformation and justice.
- To undertake study and research on ideology, philosophy, and thoughts of the visionary leader Madan Kumar Bhandari, their documentation, publication, extension and safe custody and
- To initiate the promotion of Technological University for developing skilled human resources through higher technical education, research, and equivalence.