The college sports provide many opportunities for students to develop their fitness and health. Such as cricket, football, volleyball, Basketball, Chess, Tennis etc
The college library and e-library provides up dated and well stocked books. The library has a wide collection of management and social sciences books, periodicals, magazines and journals.
The college offers hygienic and nutritious food in the canteen for the student's wholesome diet and well being. The food menu changes daily so that students can have variety of nutrition.
The candidate applying for BBS/BA/BSW/B.Ed Program:
- Must have completed the Proficiency certificate or 10+2 level in Humanities, Management or Science stream from Nepal Education(NEB) Board or from any other Board recognized by NEB/TU
- Must have scored at least minimum 'D+' grade in all subjects of Grade 11 and 12 or PCL
- Should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test
- Must pass the entrance test conducted by the college
The candidate applying for BCA Program:
- Must have minimum ‘C’ grade in all subjects in PCL/+2
- Must have passed in BCA Entrance Test
The candidate applying for MBS Program:
- Must have minimum 45% score at Bachelor's level and at the equivalent levels recognized by Curriculum Development Centre, T. U., Kritipur.
- Entrance Test of TU
Girija Prasad Koirala Memorial College has provision for granting scholarship to those students which are selected by college management team. Meritious and needy candidates are given emphasis for scholarship.