Everest Engineering College, located at Sanepa, Lalitpur announces admissions open for the following BE programs:
Everest Engineering College (formerly known as Everest Engineering and Management College), established in 2001, is one of the oldest and leading institutes, under the affiliation of Pokhara University.
Students seeking admission in Bachelor level programs (BE) must have completed 10+2 with Science (Physical or Bio-group) with minimum 'C' grade in each subject /Second Division (overall) or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent, from a recognized institution,securing at least second division marks or 'C' grade in all subjects with 100 marks mathematics as one of the subjects.
Entrance Examination for Engineering Programs
- Last date of application form submission: 2078/09/05 (Online office time)
- Entrance Examination: 2078/09/11 from 13:00 PM to 15:00 PM
Everest Engineering College (EEC) offers a range of scholarships for the needy and deserving students. They are:
- Nepal Government Scholarships
- Full scholarship is offered to 10% of the students under the rules of Pokhara University. Scholarship awardee will get full waiver on admission, tuition & Semester fees.
- Outstanding Scholarship
- Full tuition fee scholarship is provided for the University topper (SGPA 4.0) for the next one semester. This Scholarship is awarded in each program for every class of 48 students.
- Class Topper Scholarship
- EEMC Provides 50% tuition fee waiver for the class topper for next one semester.
- Admission Scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded to the academically sound students based on their Secondary Level (10+2) examinations or equivalent and entrance exam conducted by EEC followed by interview.
- Management regenerated by a group of enthusiastic young academicians
- New premise, with adequate infrastructure and facilities
- Qualified and highly experienced Faculty Members
- Intensive relevant training for excelling in career
- Guest Lectures from renowned Academicians and Professionals
- Quality within affordability (Affordable Fees)
- Scholarships available for deserving students
- Paid internship and placement opportunities.
- Tie up with different professional and academic research organizations.