The salient features of Everest Engineering College (EEC) are:
- Management regenerated by a group of enthusiastic young academicians
- New premise, with adequate infrastructure and facilities
- Qualified and highly experienced Faculty Members
- Intensive relevant trainings for excelling in career
- Guest Lectures from renowned Academicians and Professionals
- Quality within affordability (Affordable Fees)
- Scholarships available for deserving students
BE Civil, BE IT, and BE Computer
Admission in Bachelor level programs BE IT requires Secondary Level (10+2) education with Science (Physical or Bio-group), or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent, from a recognized institution,securing at least second division marks with 100 marks mathematics as one of the subjects.
Everest Engineering College (EEC) offers a range of scholarships for the needy and deserving students.
1.Nepal Government Scholarships
Full scholarship is offered to 10% of the students under the rules of Pokhara University. Scholarship awardee will get full waiver on admission, tuition & Semester fees.
Full tuition fee scholarship is provided for the University topper (SGPA 4.0) for the next one semester. This Scholarship is awarded in each program for every class of 48 students.
3.Class Topper Scholarship
EEMC Provides 50% tuition fee waiver for the class topper for next one semester.
Scholarships are awarded to the academically sound students based on their Secondary Level (10+2) examinations or equivalent and entrance exam conducted by EEC followed by interview