MD Microbiology is a 3 years Post Graduate (PG) program of Kathmandu University .
Nepalese Medical Colleges are still lacking sufficient faculties in the Basic Sciences. MD Microbiology faculties are highly sought in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology. The starting Salary for the lecturer at Medical Colleges in Nepal ranges from NPR: 45,000 to NPR 65,000 per month.
Fee Structure of 2014 Batch for MD Microbiology
1. University fee: NRs. 95,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
2. First Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000/- (to University at the time of admission)
3. Second Year Tuition fee: NRs. 3,24,000/- (by the beginning of second year)
4. Third Year Tuition fee: NRs. 2,60,000/- (by the beginning of third year)
5. Total Fee: NRs. 10,03,000/-
Eligibility Criteria MD Microbiology Kathmandu University
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination and interview (As per KU Norms and Standards).