- Fee: NPR 1048135
MD Microbiology is a 3 years Post Graduate (PG) program of Kathmandu University .
Nepalese Medical Colleges are still lacking sufficient faculties in the Basic Sciences. MD Microbiology faculties are highly sought in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology. The starting Salary for the lecturer at Medical Colleges in Nepal ranges from NPR: 45,000 to NPR 65,000 per month.
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded).
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|