- Fee: NPR 731,500
M.Sc. Clinical Microbiology is a 3 year program, under Institute of Medicine (IOM)-Tribhuvan University. Unlike M.Sc Microbiology program offered by Central Department of Microbiology, this program is of 3 years duration.
This program is offered in Maharajgunj Medical Campus and other affiliated colleges under TU-IOM Such as Chitwan Medical College. Four seats are allocated to study M.Sc Clinical Microbiology in Maharajgunj Medical Campus.
- Bachelor's degree in related subjects or B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology or BMLT or B.Sc. Laboratory Medicine, MBBS/BDS or its equivalent.
- Registered in respective professional council
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|10||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||12|
Selection for admission
- All Nepalese/Foreign students will have to appear in common entrance examination.
- Merit list for Nepalese/Foreign students will be published separately.
- Must secure a minimum of 50% marks in entrance examinations.
- Admission will be on merit basis in open house counseling wherever applicable.