Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management program is designed to meet the knowledge and competencies required for those who have chosen a career in this service industry. Students may select either hotel or tourism specialization.
The experiential learning, project-based approach and practical training components will provide students with the necessary competencies to function effectively as leaders in the industry.
10+2 or equivalent in any field from a recognized board, with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Selected students will be notified of their final placement. The admission offer letter will be given to them, together with information regarding the registration procedure, which must be completed within two weeks after receiving the letter, otherwise the offer will be revoked.
The graduates will continue their career development into middle and senior management positions in the following employment settings:
- Hotels, Resorts, Inns;
- Food & Beverage services; Restaurants, Dining Rooms, Pubs, Institutional Food services;
- Management Consulting Companies
- The employment opportunities are varied:
- Supervisory/Management which require advanced planning and leadership skills.
- Independent entrepreneurs, there are many business opportunities in the Hospitality sector which the graduate might pursue.
- Hospitality Business Development organizations which plan, develop and operate new business.
- Hospitality training organizations/Human Resources Management positions.
- Sales and Marketing.
Total Subject: 35
Total Credit: 132
- Housekeeping Operation/ ManagementFood & Beverage Service
- Food Production Operations/ Management
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Food and Catering Management
- Hospitality Training and Development
- Hotel Maintenance
- Event Management
- Research Methodology
- HACCP and Food Safety Training
- Barista Academy
- International Languages – French, Chinese
- Cross cultural training