Leeds Beckett University, UK
BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management is a franchise programme of Leeds Beckett University, with an integrated foundation year from winter 2020. The programme aims to engage, enable, and challenge our students to become creative, entrepreneurial, and critically informed dynamic graduates who can excel in their chosen field of work or progress to further study within hospitality business management. Central to this course is the strong link between theory and practice, with carefully designed authentic assessments, maintaining student‐tutor interaction at the heart of the student experience.
1. Develop into a critically evaluative, resilient, and reflective practitioners who can make robust, informed decisions that respond to a constantly changing and dynamic globalised hospitality industry.
2. Be a successful practitioner which acts ethically and responsibly to ensure the success of your organisation.
3. Be a creative thinker who is digitally literate and enterprising, with the confidence to design and implement new innovative products, services, and solutions.
4. Be an excellent communicator who can influence people at all levels within the hospitality sector.
5. Use theories and concepts and further integrate this knowledge successfully into an applied and professional setting.
6. Initiate and implement change while taking into account the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
10+2/CBSE or equivalent 55% and above aggregate score A Level - Minimum 3.5 credits with 3 full credits.
Overall 75% & above with a minimum of 70% in English or IELTS Score of 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band.