- Quality education at reasonable cost by highly qualified, experienced and competent faculties.
- Well facilitated buildings and fully equipped library with e-library & computer lab.
- Provision of purified drinking water, hygienic canteen, rest room and health desk.
- Provision of regular internal examination and remedial classes.
- Provision of scholarships and freeship to deserving and under privileged students.
- Healthy relationship among faculties, staffs, guardians students and society.
- Innovative and participatory teaching methodology with multimedia.
- Provision of periodical sports, extracurricular activities, training and research activities.
- Graded as the 17'th public campus of the nation by UGC under HERP 2016-2020.
For Ten Plus Two (Management, Humanities, Education) programs:
The students who have secured 1.6 GPA and above will be eligible for entrance exam in class 11 and all those who pass the entrance exam will be admitted.
For BBS and B. Ed programs:
Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations securing minimum 'D+' grade in all subjects of Grade 11 and 12 are eligible to enroll in B.Ed and BBS programs of Tribhuvan University.
For M. Ed programs:
Student should have passed Bachelor’s Degree for the admission to the Masters Program. However, they need specific qualification for the admission in different subject. In semester system they have to pass entrance test for admission in different specialization subject.
For MBS program:
The student applying for admission to to MBS course must have successfully completed the BBS programs or a bachelor degree on any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other university recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- The campus has provision of scholarship and freeship to increase and promote the enrollment of deserving and under privileged students in higher education as follows:
- 100% scholarship to deserving students (1'st topper in an annual examination) for each faculties and class/semester.
- 50% scholarship to deserving students (1'st topper in an internal examination) for each faculties and class/semester.
- Provision of freeship to under privileged students as per scholarship and freeship guidelines (5% of total admitted students for each faculties and class/semesters).
- To get the scholarship and freeship, students must apply the scholarship & freeship application form and attend the internal examination conducted by campus.