Samriddhi is very proud of its large library filled with hundreds of books, magazines, journals, maps and DVD’s covering diverse subjects from around the world. The college believes that the library should be the center of knowledge, curiosity and wonder, engaging its students as well as the local community in all areas of knowledge and understanding.
Samriddhi is very proud of its state-of-the-art computer labs. Currently, we have two labs, each containing 24 high-tech computers. The computers are available for students during tech classes, as well as throughout the day. The college believes in the importance of having the most up-to-date technology for our institution, and it champions its students’ curiosity both as a group and individually.
Samriddhi also welcomes computer experts from around the world. These various experts give workshops on different technical subjects and programs used both in Nepal and throughout the globe.
Student Counselling Service:
Samriddhi College counsels students in all aspects of their lives. The college creates a warm, open environment, enabling students to share their hopes, desires, and fears. It helps students make wise decisions for a new age, and counsel them as they move forward. The staffs in the college are not just faculty; they are mentors for the students.
1. TU Registration and Examination Fee will be as per TU rules, which are not included in the above Fee structure.2. Internal examination fee of Rs.700 per term will be charged before the exam.3. TU Service Charge will be charged extra.4. Expenses related to internship, educational tour and field visits have to be borne by the students themselves.
- Productive Internship Facility
- Advanced Microsoft Packages (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Non Credit Courses- Presentation Skills, Report Writing, Seminar, Workshop, Public Speaking etc.
- Organizational Field Visit in NGO and INGOs
- Neighborhood, Rural and Urban Camp
100% Scholarships for 10 students in BSW program.
|Regd. Fee||Tuition Fee*|
|90% and A+ above||100%||100%|
|80% and A above||75%||50%|
|70% and B+ above||50%||25%|
|60% and B above||50%||10%|
|* Scholarship is provided for the first year only. For the subsequent years, it will be provided on MERIT basis.|