At KBC, students are life-long learners. The college will produce globally competent and socially responsible quality graduates who will be successful either as entrepreneurs or as the professionals in the global job market. Following special features of the college support the enabling environment:
- Quality infrastructure to meet the challenging demands of the learning community
- Healthy and hygienic environment
- E-Learning facilities & techno-savvy atmosphere with multimedia teaching technologies
- Well rounded sports facilities with full-time faculty/ coaches
- Well stacked library and reading rooms with audio-visual conference rooms
- Spiritual and holistic education to bridge the gap between intellect and emotions.
- Life skill education to enable the student to face potential challenges with complete self-confidence
- Collaborative learning and project-based learning
- Competent faculty, re-equipped with regular refresher training
- Frequent visits of guest faculty, top-level professionals and entrepreneurs from within Nepal and abroad
- Interactive learning to develop communicative and social skills
- Complete care of student’s career with:
- Center for Entrepreneurship Innovation (CEI)
- Samriddhi Cisco Academy
- Center for Career Development (CCD)
- Various club activities to develop the inherent and creative talents of the learners
The candidate applying for admission in the BBS/BCA program:
1. Must have successfully completed 10+2 or an equivalent course from a National Examination Board or from any University/Board recognized by TU.
2. Must have studied English as a full paper in 10+2 program.
3. Must have secured a minimum of 'D+' Grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12 to get admission for BBS program while the students must have secured a minimum of 2 CGPA along with minimum 'D+' Grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12 to get admission in BCA program.
4. Must have passed the entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University to get admission in BCA program while the students must pass the entrance examination conducted by the College to enroll in the BBS program.
- Tribhuvan University
- private Institution
- 014983777, 014984777
- Banasthali, Balaju, Kathmandu
- Lokanthali-16, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur