Kathmandu Business Campus, affiliated with Tribhuvan University announces admission open for Bachelor in Business Studies ( BBS) and Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA) for 2020/21 intake.
BCA Application Process
Students interested in applying to BCA must pass the Entrance Examination conducted by TU.
Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations securing minimum 'D+' Grade in all subjects of Grade 11 and 12 are eligible.
PCL or 10+2 passed with a minimum of 2 CGPA (not less than D+ in a Single Subject).
At KBC, students are life-long learners. The college will produce globally competent and socially responsible quality graduates who will be successful either as entrepreneurs or as professionals in the global job market. Following special features of the college support the enabling environment:
- Quality infrastructure to meet the challenging demands of the learning community
- Healthy and hygienic environment
- E-Learning facilities & techno-savvy atmosphere with multimedia teaching technologies
- Well rounded sports facilities with full-time faculty/ coaches
- Well stacked library and reading rooms with audio-visual conference rooms
- Spiritual and holistic education to bridge the gap between intellect and emotions.
- Life skill education to enable the student to face potential challenges with complete self-confidence
- Collaborative learning and project-based learning
- Competent faculty, re-equipped with regular refresher training
- Frequent visits of guest faculty, top-level professionals, and entrepreneurs from within Nepal and abroad
- Interactive learning to develop communicative and social skills
- Various club activities to develop the inherent and creative talents of the learners