Rapti Babai Campus is located in Tulsipur Dang. With affiliation from Tribhuvan University it is offering both Bachelor level and Master level prgraoms.
The campus offers Bachelor level programs such as Bachelor Education (B.Ed), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), and Bachelor of Arts (BA). Among Master level programs, it offers MBS, MA Sociology and M.Ed. This Campus is also offering Plus two (10+2) program in Management, Humanities and Education in affiliation with National Examination Board (NEB).
Rapti Babai Campus was established in 1990 AD by the local people. The campus has its own teaching buildings, administration building, library, canteen, drinking water, sports materials, and science lab. The involved teaching and non teaching staffs have been utilizing the facilities as given by TU Nepal. The formation of management committee and election of free student union have been run as per the schedule. Professors association and officials Association have equally been functioning in the campus.
- To impart Quality education for the generation of responsible, disciplined and competitive human resource for the society, nation and the world as well.
- To initiate effort for quality education.
- To produce dynamic human resource in various fields.
- To provide affordable and standard education for the sake of society.
- To maintain academic environment along with fair, clean and sound atmosphere.
- To develop the physical facilities in the campus in accordance with time.
- To develop client friendly and fast service delivery institution with the installation of modern information technology.
- To make the effective access to the poor, DAG and marginalized student in the campus.
- To create the opportunity of research oriented studies.
- To maintain sustainable development of the institution.
To develop the campus as a model community campus with the opportunity of convenient quality education.
- To fulfill the demand of quality education in accordance with social need.
- To develop effective intimacy between the campus and the community.
- To create the more convenient physical infrastructure of the campus.
- To maintain financial sustainability.
- To make a good social outreach to serve the society.
- To increase pass out rate.
- To increase student enrollment rate.
- To manage well facilitated library with adequate reference materials.
- To introduce the campus environment policy for maintaining academic atmosphere.
- To provide quality education by introducing modern technology in teaching learning activities.
- To launch employment oriented educational programs.
- To provide exposure and skill development training for teachers, officials and CMC.
- To uplift inclusion of poor, Dalit, women, ethnic people, disadvantage group and marginalized community in higher education.
- To increase students participation in the different extracurricular activities of the campus.
- To seek new regular financial resources.
- To build library, seminar hall, teaching building, canteen and guest house, science lab, and other infrastructures as per campus Master Plan.