NAMI infrastructure is of a British standard campus area developed as per the guidelines of University of Northampton, UK. To guide NAMI construction team UN assigned their own engineer. For this, UN team along with their engineer paid several visits to NAMI construction site during the construction period.
The infrastructure consists of following:
- Admin Block
- Academic Blocks(Block C and Block D)
- Faculty Block
- Lecturer Halls( three auditorium size halls)
- Sports Area
- Parking Area: motorbike, bike and car parking
- A Lawn Area
All the programmes offered at NAMI are taught programmes. Students enrol with University of Northampton and NAMI together. Once the student has identified the programme he/she wants to study, following documents must be submitted to [email protected]:
Application forms are available at NAMI Admission office or students can download it from NAMI website.(Download here)
Please bring/attach following documents at the time of applications:
- University of Northampton (UN) application form (Download here)
- Official Transcripts (Starting from 10th grade)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement (minimum of 500 words)
- Citizenship/Passport copy
- 2 passport size pictures
- A visa copy, if you are in Nepal on a visa (For International Student)
Once you have decided your course of study, simply complete the application form manually and submit to the Admission officer. On completion of the filling of your application, it will be scanned and sent to the University Admissions Office for approval.
Normally, you receive an offer letter within 24 working hours from the University, but it may take up to maximum seven working days.
Students, who wish to submit an application by e-mail, please make sure you download UN UK application form, from our website (Download here). Please scan all original documents and UN UK application form (specially the last page) and send it as an attachment to the [email protected]
Please note that you will be required to bring original documents at the time of enrollment.
- National Examinations Board (NEB)
- Cambridge GCE A Levels
- University of Northampton (UK)
- Established 2013 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4917441, 01-4917442
- [email protected]