NAMI College affiliated with University of Northampton (UK) announces admission for the following bachelor-level programs:
- B.Sc.(Hons) Computing,
- B.Sc.(Hons) Software Engineering,
- B.Sc.(Hons) Network Engineering,
- B.Sc. (Hons) Environmental Science and
- Business of Administration (BBA)
These programs offered by NAMI College in affiliation with the globally acclaimed University of Northampton, U.K., is an international qualification.
Step 1: Formal Visit/ Email/ Online
Once the student has identified the program he/she wants to study, following documents must be submitted to email@example.com: Application forms are available at NAMI Admission office.
Students are required to bring/attach the following documents at the time of applications:
- University of Northampton (UN) application form
- Official Transcripts (Starting from 10th grade)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement (minimum of 500 words)
- Citizenship/Passport copy
- 2 passport size pictures
Step 2: Admission
Students are required to complete the application form manually and submit to the Admission officer. On completion of the filling of application, it will be scanned and sent to the University Admissions Office for approval.
Step 3: Enrollment
Once the offer letter is received from the University, the students will be updated and granted Conditional/Unconditional or Rejection letter. Students who have managed to receive Offer Letters are required to complete the enrollment form and pay certain amount deposit to secure their place.
Provides learning environment as the University of Northampton (UN), UK.
- Students get to be enrolled as University of Northampton (UN) students & be awarded a University of Northampton (UN) degree.
- Students expose with virtual learning platform Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE) to access all materials.
- UN prescribed Curriculum and Teaching Methodology
- Students will be eligible to attend the UN’s graduation ceremony in the UK.