Ace Institute of Management, located in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu and affiliated to Pokhara University has opened admissions for the following programs for the academic year 2023:
Eligibility for Procedure
- Students who have successfully completed 10+2 examination conducted by National Examinations Board (NEB) or Equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Students who have appeared in NEB or due to appear in NEB or equivalent board examination and expect to complete it before the beginning of the session at Ace, are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed their examinations from Boards other than NEB or Tribuvan University, however, must get an authorized letter of certification from either NEB or Pokhara University / Tribhuvan University certifying that their examination boards are equivalent and they are eligible to take admission.
Enrollment Procedure for the Year 2023
- Candidates are required to fill online application form available on the college website or they may also login HERE and fill the form.
- Candidates are required to e-mail scanned copies of all relevant academic documents and transcripts to email@example.com.
- For the year 2023, the application fee has been waived. After submission of the online application and scanned copies of all relevant documents, the students will be required to appear in a presentation and an interview as a part of the selection process.
- The date and time of the presentation and interview will be communicated to the students by the admissions office.
Candidates will be admitted based on the admission committee’s assessment of their Application, Academic Documents, Presentation and Interview.