Himalaya College of Engineering has six buildings covering an area of three and a half Ropanis at Chyasal, Lalitpur. These buildings have sufficient space for class rooms, labs, workshops, offices, a seminar hall and a research center.
- Classes from experienced and competitive faculty members
- Well-equipped labs
- Well-stocked library
- Well arranged, ventilated, echo-free and comfortable class rooms
- Use of different teaching aids such as overhead projector, multimedia in lecture halls
- Encouragement of individual student to undertake various learning activities
- Provision of different scholarship schemes
- Full-fledged facility of high speed internet
- Dynamics and ever success Robotics Club
- Emphasis on extra-curricular activities
- Students ' Council award for semester and batch toppers
- Emphasis on academic and infrastructure developments after association with Kathmandu Model College (KMC) since 2007
The students who have passed the entrance examination conducted by IOE are eligible for admission to Himalaya College of Engineering (HCOE). Students who have secured minimum 'C' grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12 or 45 % in Diploma or Equivalent examinations from institutions recognised by TU can appear in the entrance examination. Successful students are admitted on merit basis.
- Himalaya College of Engineering (HCOE) awards full-scholarship as IOE Scholarship to 10 percent students of total enrolment in all the programmes throughout all semesters.
- Himalaya College of Engineering (HCOE) also provides partial scholarships to a few meritorious and intelligent students.
- Besides, the student scoring the highest marks in a semester is awarded semester topper scholarship which includes 50 percent of a semester 's tuition fee.
- The student scoring the highest marks among all the students in a semester in IOE is awarded semester topper in a semester in IOE is awarded semester topper scholarship which includes 100 percent of the respective semester s tuition fee.
- Tribhuvan University
- Established 2000 AD
- private Institution
- 01-5540555 | 01-5554287
- Bagbazar, Kathmandu
- Lakhechaur Marg, Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Shantinagar Gate, Tinkune, Kathmandu
- Shantinagar, Kathmandu
- Balkumari, Lalitpur