- Periodical evaluation schemes
- Well-stocked library
- Emphasis on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Moderate class size
- Regular tutorial and counseling services
- Individual attention
- Adequate opportunities for exploring oneself in the e-media
- Transportation facility
- Field visit
- Project works/research-based activities
- Guest lectures by experts and reputed scholars
Admission requirements for BBA and BBA-BI:
- Must have completed the Higher Secondary Level (10+2) or equivalent as recognized by Pokhara University.
- Must have secured at least second division marks at the 10+2 level.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for the entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of:
- Mark Sheet and character certiﬁcate of SE or equivalent.
- Transcript and character certiﬁcate of 10+2 or equivalent
- Original Migration Certiﬁcate for those students who have passed NEB exam or equivalent degree from a foreign country.
- Copy of Citizenship.
On receipt of the completed application form, the candidate shall be registered for the Entrance Test. All applicants for the program are required to sit for an Entrance Test. The Test is designed to assess candidates for the program in the following areas.
- Verbal ability (25 marks)
- Quantitative ability (25 marks)
- Logical reasoning (25 marks)
- General awareness (25 marks)
Successful candidates at the written test will present themselves at interview/aptitude test along with parents or guardians. Those candidates who are listed in the ﬁnal record will meet us within the time frame as ﬁxed by the college.
For first semester (BBA and BBA-BI)
80% and above in +2 (NEB)/PCL(TU)
75% and above in +2 (NEB)/PCL (TU)
70% and above in +2(NEB)/PCL (TU)
Note: Scholarship for 2nd to 8th semester BBA and BBA-BI will be granted on the previous semester's result. It is granted in tuition fee only to first three candidates, either university or college topper, 100%, 50% and 25% respectively. In case of SGPA being equal among the toppers, the scholarship will be distributed proportionately.
- Pokhara University
- Established 2010 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4474845 | 01-4474851
- [email protected]
- Chyasal-9, Lalitpur
- Chakupat, Lalitpur
- Bagbazar, Kathmandu
- Shantinagar Gate, Tinkune, Kathmandu
- Shantinagar, Kathmandu
- Balkumari, Lalitpur
- Shankhamul Marg, BuddhaNagar, Kathmandu