Gorkha Campus is located in a historical district of Gorkha at the heart of the country, Nepal. It is a constituent campus of Tribhuvan University. It is offering Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of Education (M.Ed) Programs.
The campus has been contributing to the development of higher education in Education in various subjects with academic achievements from the time of its establishment in 1978 A.D (2035 B.S).
Gorkha Campus successfully launched the programs in non credited and credited courses. It is maturing as a center of excellence in teaching and research activities with conventional and online modes in semester and yearly system.
A team of competent teaching and non teaching staff has been working with professional commitment to meet its vision of being a leading regional institute of western Nepal. Gorkha campus has made its identity with its unique features of student friendly administrative staff, highly skilled and competent teachers and record breaking performances of the students.
The vision of Gorkha Campus is to become a leading, vibrant and equitable university for meeting the global academic needs.
- To strengthen existing programs and offer new programs as the time demands.
- To adopt new approaches, methods and strategies for making teaching learning learner- oriented in accordance with change in technology, social context and global perspectives.
- To launch training programs, seminars and conferences for professional and academic development.
- To develop new resources of teaching and learning and exchange them among the educational institutes in and abroad.
- To prepare the students to participate more fully in the global community.
Core values and norms:
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Inclusiveness and social justice
- Unity and continuity