Kathmandu University School of Education (KUSOED) announces new admission for the 2023 Spring Batch for M. Phil and PhD in Education Programs. Those who are waiting for their Master's degree results can also apply.
|Specializations||MPhil Programs||PhD Programs|
A) Educational Leadership
|A Master's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% score in aggregate or CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.||
|C) STEAM Education||A Master's degree or equivalent in STEAM-related fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Pure Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Applied Mathematics, etc.) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% score in aggregate or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.|
|D) English Language Education||A Master's degree or equivalent in ELT/English Language Education/English Literature/English Linguistics with a minimum of 50% score in aggregate or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.|
Important Dates and Times
Form submission deadline: December 10, 2022
Application forms can be downloaded from http://www.kusoed.edu.np/ and submitted in person or via email at email@example.com along with other documents as attachments.
- Written Test (Online): December 16, 2022 (Time: 12:30 PM)
- Interview (Online): December 19, 2022 (Time: 12:00 PM onward)
- Orientation Class: February 6, 2023 (Time: 5:00 PM)
- Classes start: February 7, 2023
- MPhil programs run in blended mode with block and online arrangements. Classes normally take place from 5.30 to 8.30 PM NPT
- As the PhD applicants need to go through a specific process, they contact the concerned departments before submitting their applications.
- Research Fellowship options are available for six deserving domestic and international students.
- Applicants waiting for the results of their last degree can also apply. In case someone cannot complete their last degree within one month of the beginning of the classes, they need to withdraw, and fees paid will be partially reimbursed as per KU rules.
For more information, contact:
Kathmandu Hattiban, University School of Education, GPO Box No.6250 Kathmandu,
Hattiban, Lalitpur, Tel: 01-5250524, 5250105, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org