International business has been a big phenomenon in terms of increasing global knowledge and experience. Organizations are expanding their horizons in order to compete in the global economy. Experts who can create multinational strategies to work across cultural barriers are needed by these organizations. The most significant themes in international business are covered in this program, including emerging markets, globalization, the role of trust, and comparing markets and business conditions in other nations.
International Business Management incorporates global corporations and their strategies, as well as how local businesses can adapt these entrepreneurial and inventive approaches to stimulate economic growth both within and outside the country.
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Year 1||Level 3||4||120|
|Year 2||Level 4||6||120|
|Year 3||Level 5||6||120|
|Year 4||Level 6||6||120|
Applicants should be minimum 18 years of age and should possess the minimum qualifications:
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA*
- For A-Levels, a minimum of 3.5 credits and at least a grade of D and above.
- English NEB XII Marks ≥ 45% or 1.8 GPA
- Pass in General Paper or English language or IELTS 5.5 or PTE 47.
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English language requirements will have to take one of the following internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS overall band 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score above 47.
Students who complete the program can work as an international business analyst, an international business development manager, an international sales manager, an international management consultant, an export sales representative, an export sales executive, a brand manager, an investment banker, or a financial controller.
Year 1 / Level 3
- 3GK012: Preparing for Success at University
- 3GK013: Project-Based Learning
- 3BU003: Principles of Business
- 3BU002: 21st Century Management
Year 2 / Level 4
- 4IB004: Business in a Global Context
- 4MK007: Principles of Marketing
- 4MK006: Introduction to Brand Communication
- 4HR002: Introduction to People at work
- 4AC013: Financial Management
- 4HR017: Diversity Management in a Global Context
Year 3 / Level 5
- 5FC003: International Financial Institutions and Market
- 5IB004: Economics of Managerial Decision-Making
- 5IB005: Contemporary Issues in IBM
- 5BU010: Digital Business and Innovation
- 5BU012: Operations and Supply Management
- 5HR006: International Human Resources – The Key Issues
Year 4 / Level 6
- 6IB003: Dynamics of Multinational Companies
- 6IB006: Debating Globalisation
- 6IB011: Business Research Methods
- 6MK001: International Marketing
- 6BE003: Strategic Management
- 6BU013: Independent Project