Sunway International Business School is located at Maitidevi, Kathmandu. It was established in the year 2010 and has been providing business and IT Education at the Bachelors and Masters level. Having experience and exposure with various Universities abroad, Sunway has gathered significant experience in imparting Business and IT Education for Nepalese students.
As it is universally accepted fact that having a degree is not sufficient to secure future career, Sunway, prepare students to become as a serious contender for various positions in multinational companies as well as local companies. At the same time, it encourage students to see themselves as a job provider rather than job seeker. In order to achieve this, Entrepreneurship skills run across all academic and non academic activities. The college puts significant emphasis in student centred learning, critical thinking and soft skills. Apart from providing students with adequate infrastructure and facilities, real life problem solving and case studies are incorporated as a regular academic activities.
The college is committed to mint its students to the highest academic and professional standard who will become a believer in change, responsible and innovative once they complete one of its courses. Students wishing to graduate with highly employable skills and entrepreneurship spirit are highly encouraged to consider Sunway as their further education institution.
– Sunway International Business School is affiliated to Infrastructure University, Malaysia. The programs MBA and Bachelor Of Computer Science(Hons.) degrees are approved by the Ministry of Education and TU equivalent.
Sunway envisions of being the best business and IT school in Nepal by providing business and IT education keeping insight of the latest updates in the business world, national and international, while being responsive and committed to creating positive social initiatives.
Serve the society through excellent knowledge delivery.
- Be open-minded to knowledge sharing;
- Create an environment for such knowledge sharing for both the learners and the facilitators;
- Respect the individuals be it employees, facilitators, students or the society at large;
- Collaborate for developing knowledge pool;
- Be disciplined, sincere and praise hard work;
- Take care of utilizing the resources carefully;
- Keep integrity and humility intact at all times.