- College is being operated in its own Land & Building
- Driving talents and motivating students is a team of experts in the respective field.
- Learning takes place in state-of-the-art classrooms, virtual classroom in the real time environment
- On-campus practical experience, frequent industry visit, regular in house events and Industrial Exposure in the homeland and abroad are usual matters which matters a lot in a career.
Infrastructure of Gateway College
- Every class room is wall to wall carpet with scientifically designed individual study stations, multimedia & audiovisual equipment.
- Well equipped practical & demo kitchen, training Restaurant & Bar, housekeeping & front office lab apart from a seminar hall with the capacity of 75 person in theatre style.
- Well stocked library with various resource materials from every part of the world to provide an extensive learning aid.
- Changing room facility with locker.
- State of art computer lab with free internet facility.
Admission Procedure for Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM):
Step 1: Any prospective students should fill up an application form and submit it to the college reception along with SEE and + 2 Results.
Step 2: Receive admission offer with the admission deadline.
Step 3: Pay the admission amount with documents required for University Registration (In any case of not having the complete documents in hand, you still can take the admission, but it would be your responsibility to furnish it before University Registration deadline).
Step 4: Pay the College Uniform, Practical Dress & Practical Kit fees. Give Uniform measurements to the prescribed Tailoring Center.
Step 5: Attend Orientation session and then join College from the specified date.
Admission Procedure for ADHM:
Step 1: Any prospective students should fill up an application form and submit it to the college reception.
Step 2: Pay the admission amount with documents required for Admission.
Step 3: Pay the College Uniform, Practical Dress and Practical Kit fees. Give Uniform measurements to the prescribed Tailoring Center.
Step 4: Attend Orientation session and then join College from the specified date.
Documents required for admission:
- Copy of SEE / NEB Mark Sheet
- Copy of SEE/ NEB Passed Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship / Passport
- Six copies of Passport size photographs with blue background
- Four copies of Auto size photographs with blue background
All BHM students will get equal opportunity for merit based scholarship. Any students scoring Grade A or A+ in any four subjects will receive Rs. 10,000 scholarship, in any five subjects will receive Rs. 12,500 & in any six subjects will receive Rs. 15,000 as scholarship in every semester.
All DHM & ADHM students will get equal opportunity for merit based scholarship.
Any students scoring Grade A in all the subjects in each term will receive Rs. 10,000 as scholarship.
- Purbanchal University
- Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) and LCCI Global Qualifications
- private Institution
- 01-4016565 | 01-4016601 | 01-4414046
- Kumaripati, Lalitpur