National College of Engineering (NCE), affiliated with Tribhuvan University, was established in 2058 B.S. with the goal of becoming a standardized university that would offer technical science and engineering studies. To fulfill the demands of the growing nation, its main objective is to deliver high-quality scientific and technical education.
In 2065 B.S., the NCE's founding members transferred control to a new administration known as the Nepal National Education Academy (N-NEA). The goal of N-NEA is to serve society via high-quality education. It is an institution that is managed by a qualified academic team of academics and engineers. The institution's slogan is "Achieve academic excellence for the advancement of science and technology in the country." Students' overall development, including their intellectual, physical, and morality, is prioritized.
To attain excellence in the educational field, NCE has developed a new idea under the new administration that entails making major changes. The importance of holistic education will be highlighted in order to develop human life's physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual dimensions.
National College of Engineering will be a preeminent academic center for science and technology, generating top-notch graduates qualified to assume a leadership positions in the advancement of the country.
In a world where science and technology are becoming more and more important, this college seeks out and supports individuals with outstanding passion and aptitude.
- To develop engineers with a diverse background in order to accomplish the objectives and aspirations of the country
- To equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to hasten national progress
- Instructing the nation's future entrepreneurs and inventive engineers
- To conduct different R&D projects
- Consequently, students might pursue technical jobs as their primary career
- To acquire the skills necessary to serve the nation
- In order to provide training, sponsored courses, specialist seminars, and conferences.