Karnali College of Health Sciences (KCHeS) was established in 2007 under the umbrella of Karnali Education and Health Research P. Ltd (KEHeR) to fulfil the growing demands of under graduate, graduate and post graduate human resources in the field of public health, pharmacy, Nursing, Laboratory, Radiography and other sciences.
The KCHeS has state-of-the-art facilities to train the students in the areas of health sciences and professional practice. Karnali College of Health Sciences (KCHeS) offers courses in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) and Bachelor of Public Health (BPH).
- Run by highly qualified, experienced and dedicated pro-active Academicians.
- Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculties/professionals.
- Advanced Well-equipped labratories.
- Peaceful academic atmosphere.
- World-class Building and infrastructure.
- Participatory and collaborative teaching learning approach.
- Seminar, project work and field visits (Concurrent and Residential)
- Use of multimedia and Overhead projectors in learning and teaching pursuits.
- Resourceful library with books and journals.
- Well equipped Computer lab with internet facilities.
- Modest sized classrooms with sufficient audio visual aids.
- Hygenic Canteen.
- Moderate costs of the courses.
- Cosmopolitan Environment.
- Easily Accessible location by the means of public transportation.
- Candidates must have profiency certificate in healthscience and pharmacy(any stream from recognized institutions.
- Intermediate science certificate (Bio group) from recognized institutions.
- 10+2 (Science) with second division in aggregate
- Pass in the entrance examination
- Purbanchal University
- Established 2007 AD
- private Institution
- 014570906. 014570205